Wednesday 12 November 2008

All To Hell..



So I've been listening to alot of the Black Diamond Heavies recently..

This band fucking crush, kill and destroy all the way. If I was an NME journalist I'd probably describe them as Tom Waits stabbing John Lee Hooker to death with a broken bottle of distortion he stole from the Stooges. I'm not though, so instead of having some sad little music-nerd wank fantasy I'll simply describe them as a really nasty, dirty, deranged garage-blues band that sound like they drink alot and do alot of coke. Did I mention distortion?

Because my Internet connection here is so shit, I'm resorting to stealing links (Fuck BT). I don't know how many blog points I lose for that but it's gotta be a fuckload. Anyway, here's their debut album from last year, Every Damn Time. Props to whoever upped it..

(2007) - Black Diamond Heavies - Every Damn Time

No comments: