Wednesday 18 June 2008

Raised At Gunpoint: June 2008 Mix..

From now on, every month I'm gonna upload a mix of tunes so I can show all my dedicated readers what good taste I have in music. You can even pretend to your friends that you discovered them yourself..

01 - Blacklisted - I Am Weighing Me Down
02 - Caribou - Bees
03 - Universal Soldiers - Immortal Kombat II
04 - The Black Heart Procession - We Always Knew
05 - Tear It Up - Fratboys
06 - Icon The Mic King - Still Do It
07 - Bread And Roses - Streets Of Chinatown
08 - Symarip - Skinhead Moonstomp
09 - Cursed - The Void
10 - Cilvaringz - In The Name Of Allah
11 - Broadways - I Hear Things Are Just As Bad In Lake Erie
12 - Avail - August
13 - Joe Budden - Are You In That Mood Yet?
14 - Black SS - Quick Fix
15 - Jawbreaker - Accident Prone

Raised At Gunpoint - June 2008 Mix

2 comments:

DJ NAUSE said...

congratulations, you've outdone yourself. this is the gayest thing ever.

braindeadscum said...

explain how it is?